Friday, September 6, 2013

A Proper Introduction

I suppose I should tell a little about myself before I begin ranting about things. Well, my name is Lindsey Snead and I'm 18 years old. I came to Bland as a senior at Prince George High School to get ahead of the game and so far it has been the best decision i could have made. So, this is my sophomore year at Bland and i plan to transfer to VCU next Fall. My goal is to major in social work and ultimately work for Child Protective Services.  I'm the average college student working hard and playing harder. I have 2 jobs and somehow i still manage to fit my schoolwork, family time, and spending time with friends in. I am a super outgoing person and i truly try to make the best out of every situation. On the flip side, i can be super opinionated and rather blunt at times.

No comments:

Post a Comment