Friday, September 20, 2013

Rough Draft Anyone?

I was not expecting this rough draft on crime to be due so soon. I am the biggest procrastinator in the world and I should have probably started working on the rough draft before now. I'm not exactly sure what the topic of my paper is yet. I don't want to chose something that everyone is likely to do, but I also don't want to chose something that will be too difficult to find information on. The topic for the paper is crime and punishment so I was considering writing about a serial killer or something of that nature but I'm stumped on how I would incorporate the argumentative part of the paper. I think I'm going to go take a nap and then come back to the rough draft....maybe my topic will come to me in my dreams.

2 comments:

  1. I procrastinate a lot too so you're not the only one. I just started doing my essay last night. Some argumentative ideas I used mostly revolve around capital punishment because there is so much to be said about that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm pretty much in the same boat. I'm starting my rough draft this evening. I'm just not that sure about how I should approach the topic on crime and punishment. I guess I'll think of something. Good luck Lindsey & Adam on writing your paper.

    ReplyDelete