Monday, October 28, 2013

Happy Monday Ya'll

I expected this Monday morning to be like every other....ya know, me contemplating whether or not to go to English. I made myself get up and get ready and head out for English. I arrived at about 9:05 to find to of my classmates standing in the parking lot. I asked them what they were doing and of course they joked around and did not tell me class was canceled until I was about to walk to the Humanities building. Yes, that's right, you heard me correctly, CLASS IS CANCELED. So the one Monday morning i actually decide to go, class is cancled. Fortunately i only live 5 minutes away and i did need the extra time this morning to work on other things, so it worked out. I have a suggestion for Sweeney....no class on Mondays? We as students we appreciate to get to sleep in a little longer on Monday mornings after a long weekend. Anywho, thanks for the cancled class Sweeney and i hope everything is ok!

No comments:

Post a Comment