Wednesday, October 16, 2013

The Dreaded Second Paper



Unfortunately another rough draft is due Monday. The topic for the second paper is sexuality. Personally I did not want to write about sexuality because I did not think it was a broad enough topic. After much brainstorming in class, we came up with many sub topics for sexuality. I decided to go with contraception in school for my paper topic. I feel as though contraception SHOULD be offered in school, high school that is. I believe it should be offered for many reasons including the fact that it would cut down on teen pregnancies. Although I believe contraception should be offered in school, I also believe there would be downsides to having contraception in school. I think kids would take advantage of contraception in school and use it as an excuse to have sex.

No comments:

Post a Comment